This Diploma addresses and deepens all the theoretical and practical aspects of orthopedics and orthodontics in children and adults. It allows the students a daily practice of the discipline by taking into account the constraints, the limits, and the risks of the individualized therapies to each patient.
- DENTAL PRACTITIONERS
- FRESH GRADUATES
Internationally Accredited Diploma-Specialized in Orthodontics under Sorbonne University-Faculty of Dental Medicine
Dr. Mahmoud Alsuleiman
- PhD in Orthodontics, Professor in Orthodontics – Aleppo University Dental.
Dr. Suliman Shahin
- Board of Directors Member of the Saudi Orthodontic Society.
- Doctorate of Sciences in Dentistry (DScD) from Boston University.
- Director, Clinician, Educator, and Researcher working – Imam Abdulrahman Bin Faisal University.
Dr. Azzam Obeidine
- Orthodontist – Nante university.
Diploma in Orthodontics – Sorbonne University-Faculty of Medicine(Paris, France)
Accredited by NHRA and Approved by the Ministry of Labour
|Protected: 3-YEAR ORTHODONTIC DIPLOMA(Year 2 final examination)||01:30:00|